About Me


Hi All,

I am excited to start a new blog for Digital Marketing.

To speak about myself I was born and brought up in Chennai,Tamil Nadu ,India but now put up in Bangalore due to Work life and learning to striving hard and be independent well that is quite challenging!

I was born on 9,July 1993. I have Completed my schooling from Anna Adarsh Mat.Higher Sec. School Chennai. My Cousin brother Dr.V Kailash is a great inspiration for me from whom i learnt that "Hard work never Fails"."What I am now is only because of him..."

I have completed my Graduation from Ethiraj college for Women with Bsc in Visual Communication,in 2014 April.I was placed in Amazon Development Centre as an Imaging Associate (Retouch Images for amazon.com site).Later I have been Trainer for the same team and got my Promotion to next Level.

Once I started thinking about my Future Career what I am going to do and Digital marketing was the option that was left in my mind. Hence I took an Internal Job Transfer within Amazon from Digital Imaging Services to Self Service Product Advertising which made my First step into Digital Marketing from June 8,2016.

I am now working as Senior Content Reviewer within Amazon which is partially about digital marketing.Later when I decided that I have to start pursuing my career in the complete Digital Marketing space. I started to learn from Google Search engine and curently pursuing a program with Manipal Prolearn which is teaching me the in and outs of Digital Marketing.

In this blog,I shall provide you about Digital Marketing and lets make it an interesting one.

If you have any questions please do drop an email shenbagamethi@gmail.com I shall respond as early as possible.

Suggestions are also welcome.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study 2015

Future of Digital Marketing in India